Somewhere around Indonesia someone is scoring an epic wave. Let this be you! Surf like a local, be taken to the best – even secret surf spots!
Close your eyes… go back to that re occurring dream that you so often have. You are somewhere on a remote Indonesian island, the sun is scorching your back and the sound of the next set is cracking down the reef towards you. You look around and smile, it’s just you and your mates scoring endless perfect waves. Sounds incredible yeah! Okay we won’t stop now, go even deeper into the dream, where the set ups are perfect, the fishing is insane and the food and beers are flowing! Welcome to our paradise! Surf like you are a local, be taken to the best spots and have it all captured to revisit for years to come!
We have carefully curated an exceptional experience just for you, so let’s break it down.
- 7 days of Yoga, Surf and activities on the un spoilt paradise of Rote Island
- All transfers to and from Bali
- Exclusive small groups to personalise your experience
- A retreat for partners, groups and singles alike
- Staying in the luxury air conditioned Villa Oenggaut
- Ocean front spacious rooms with private bathrooms
- Wake up with an ocean swim or dip in the pool right at your doorstep
- Family vibe with communal areas and sacred downtime
- Daily in house keeping and laundry
- All organic meals included, packed full of nourishment for the body and soul
- Stay hydrated with water, juice, fresh cold coconuts and tea
- Experience plant based life, learn to listen to your body and how to nourish
- Morning Yang yoga classes daily
- Evening wind down Yin practice daily
- Guided meditations
- Surfing trips to all the best uncrowded waves
- Group fishing & sailing adventure
- Build your toolkit 101’s
- Health & Life Coaching, 1-on-1
- Bonfire ceremony
- Experienced local guides for all island adventure trips
- Immerse yourself in local culture and recommended activities
- Explore the island by scooter and snorkel or simply sit back and enjoy
- Connected group experience and community for life
- Ritual welcome package
- Vidya Yoga Retreat Singlet or T-shirt
- Vidya Yoga Retreat Gratitude Journal
- Gifts from our favourite local crafts people
- Photos of the Vidya experience throughout the retreat by Juchey Productions
- Your experience Photography package + drone footage & video by Juchey Productions
- Scooter hire to rip around the island
- Travel insurance, compulsory for your adventure with us
- Airfares to and from Bali
Rote is the unique uncrowded destination you’ve been waiting for, the ideal island space where you can hone in on what matters to you most. New experiences, adventures, yoga, surf and a community for life.
We do this while calling Villa Oenggaut our home, a stylish mix of Bali resort and boho Indonesian chic. With the ocean at your doorstep, you have the selection of a front row view or set back a little for more privacy. Take your pic!
VIDYA YOGA RETREAT
Picture yourself by the pool, ice cold coconut in hand, gazing over the ocean, under the palms and the sun drenched sky. Change up the scenery and read a book in a beachfront gazebo or enjoy a massage leaving you as light as the ocean breeze. Relax completely while the villas staff caters to your every need. For an injection of adventure you can explore the island by scooter, hike the coastal cliffs and swim in pristine waters. Enjoy the serenity and time to reflect, process and perhaps heal from what’s happening in your life. You’re coming on a Vidya Yoga Retreat which means you’ve set an intention to learn more, to grow, to nourish and inspire. Making a decision just for you. Congratulations!
Download our brochure
Meet The Team
Life feels better when your surfing. Feel free and forget everything, even if you have a big problem you forget about it on the wave. In my dream I always wanted, not be a billionaire but I wanted to be like successful people, to be able to support the people beside me. More of my family and to help the community, wherever you are when you see poor people or people who need help we can always support them in some way. I have chosen to do this through surfing!
Fave Breaks :
Nusa Dua, Geger Beach & T’Land Rote
Board of choice :
5 8, Currently Rockwell
What’s your age again ?
Why do you love surfing?
Surfing is a one kind opportunity, giving you a big chance for life experiences. Sharing a conversation and seeing things you have never imagined in life. Meet new people everyday and learn the cultures of every country.
Juice, fruit, fresh coconut or tea. Keeping it light for our morning
Sunrise Surf or Morning yoga sesh
Family style breakfast. Nourishing superfoods, energising nutrients and fuel to revitalise our bodies for the day ahead
Two-hour surf session to designated destination
Lunchtime! Locally sourced, plant-based including a variety of meat and fish to fuel the body.
Explore the island, afternoon by the pool or another surf
Sunset chill with cold coconut or Binnie
Dinner at dusk, specially designed menu to incorporate local sourced produce for extreme nourishment
Yin Yoga – A fascia releasing practice to surrender they day and prepare the body for tomorrows surf